Saturday 15 May 2010

I Am Not a Syndrome - My Name is Simon

I Am Not a Syndrome - My Name is Simon
Author: Sheryl Crosier
Edition: 1
Binding: Kindle Edition
ISBN: B009375RKE



I Am Not a Syndrome - My Name is Simon


Simon Dominic Crosier was born on September 7, 2010, in St. Get I Am Not a Syndrome - My Name is Simon diet books 2013 for free.
Louis, Missouri. He was diagnosed with Trisomy 18, and lived for three memorable months before passing away in December 2010. Despite his disabilities, Simon had a huge impact on all who came into contact with him. The book is about Simon's short and meaningful life, his family and his wonderful caregivers. But more importantly, this story documents the family's battle to advocate for their precious son against a sometimes difficult and indifferent medical community.

The Crosier family had to overcome challenges put in their way by the medical community and even extended family members who never valued Simon's fragile existence the way they did. Author Sheryl Crosier's Check I Am Not a Syndrome - My Name is Simon our best diet books for 2013. All books are available in pdf format and downloadable from rapidshare, 4shared, and mediafire.

download

I Am Not a Syndrome - My Name is Simon Download


Louis, Missouri. He was diagnosed with Trisomy 18, and lived for three memorable months before passing away in December 2010. Despite his disabilities, Simon had a huge impact on all who came into contact with him. The book is about Simon's short and meaningful life, his family and his wonderful caregivers Author Sheryl Crosier's

Related Diet Books 2013


Abandoned: The Untold Story of the Abortion Wars


Every day, thousands of children--fragile, innocent, alone--are abandoned. They are brutally snuffed from the world and literally left in the trash . . . and it's all legal. "Abandoned" is the story of one woman's staunch and courageous defense of th

The Still Point of the Turning World: A Mother's Story


Like all mothers, Emily Rapp had ambitious plans for her first and only child, Ronan.A He would be smart, loyal, physically fearless, and level-headed, but fun.A He would be good at crossword puzzles like his father.A He would be an avid skier lik

My Emily


Honorable Award Winner - 2012 Reader's Favorite Book Awards
Finalist - 2012 National Indie Excellence Book Awards

Finalist - 2012 Next Generation Indie Book Awards

This book tells the story of a hurting family, an a

No comments:

Post a Comment